KidTrek: a fun, creative, and interactive ministry where children and families embark on a journey following Christ.
KidTrek is more than a great building and an engaging program. We are a community who loves kids, moms and dads. Our vision is to equip future generations one home at a time, one child at a time, to live for Christ for a lifetime. Check out the events and programs we offer below or learn more about us by clicking on the tabs to your right!
Are you new to KidTrek? Has any of your family's information changed? Click here to register so that we can add your family to our database!
What's New in KidTrek:
Music Camp 2017: Register Today!
Four year olds-graduating 5th graders, join us June 19-23 for a meaningful and fun week. For more information and to register, click on the image above or here.
KidTrek is going to Eagle Lake this summer! 8-11 year olds are invited to participate in this 5 night, high-energy, Jesus-centered overnight camp. Blobbing, kayaking, life-on-life discipleship, so much time outside, a week of screen-free fun, and excellent programming - what better way to bless your children than giving them something spiritually, physically, and emotionally healthy to look forward to?!Sign up for the "First Pres Boulder" week, July 9-14, for a $50 discount! To register, click on the image above or here.
Instructions for registering:
1. Create Parent and Child account
2. Select "Rezident" in the type category
3. Select the event "First Pres Boulder" to receive a $50 discount!
Upcoming Family Classes:
Stepping Stone Classes are special parent & child classes that happen once a year per age group/grade, during the 9:15am service. We will also be offering a 3 week class called ROOTS from Feb 26- March 12. Mark your calendars for these classes:
- Feb 26: 4&5 year old Stepping Stone, "My Church": this is an interactive class all about our church!
- Feb 26: ROOTS begins. This 3 week class, offered to 4th and 5th graders and their parents, is an opportunity for children and parents to learn, discuss, and connect to our important Christian roots and practices. The class will be held for three Sundays, 2/26, 3/5, 3/12 during the 9:15am service in C230. A celebration will take place in "big church" on 3/19. Registration is mandatory: please email Jennie,
- Mar 5: 2 year old Stepping Stone on "Child Blessings."
1st-5th graders: join us as we play, serve, and grow together! Every Wednesday from 6:30pm-8pm on the 2nd floor of the Children's wing.
We offer Sunday school for infants-5th graders during the 9:15am and 10:45am services each Sunday. To see a list of Sunday school classes and their locations, click here.
There are two Children's choirs (4yrs-2nd grade & 3rd-6th grade) that meet every Sunday morning. Click here to learn more.
Annual Classes, Events, and Camps
KidTrek offers a plethora of classes, events, and camps to foster your children and family's spiritual growth. To find out more about these programs and events, click on a link below.
Classes: annual classes intended to equip parents and children to grow in Christ together.
Events: from holiday themed to the father daughter dance, you don't want to miss these family fun events!
Camps: Music Camp and Mini Music Camp are an amazing opportunity for your children each summer.