A Boulder student ministry that uses small group relationships and extravagant adventures to make young disciples of Jesus Christ.
June 4-10, 2017
Final trip payment of $350 along with any missing forms are due Sunday, May 7th at the final Student Meeting at 9am in the Annex. Youth Commissioning will be at both the 9:15am and 10:45am services. Please dress for church, as you will be brought up to the front to be prayed over.
Necessary Ensenada Forms:
- (1) NEW! BolderBoulder Volunteer Liability Waiver for stadium cleanup on May 29th
- (2) Agua Viva Health Waiver
- (3) Agua Viva Liability & Permission to Travel to Mexico (MUST be notarized.) Stop by the church office during regular business hours and Ashley Matthews or Amy Nelson can notarize your signature.
- (4) Also, a photocopy of your passport
- And in case you missed it, here's the:
CLUB SUMMER 2017 - here's what's happening:
Ensenada Mission Trip June 4-10, 2017
A week filled with service activities inside Mexican culture for all graduated Freshman through Seniors.
Summer Club June 14 - July 19, 2017, Wednesdays 7-9pm, location: tba! (Incoming Freshman get to join July 5th.)
- June 14th First Summer Club will be a pool party at: the McCarty's 419 Majestic View Drive, Boulder, CO 80303 (Note: you are not required to swim)
- June 21 (TBD)
- June 28 (TBD)
- July 5 (TBD) - Freshman Welcome Night (see below)
- July 12 (TBD)
- July 19 Last Summer Club (TBD)
Club Paintball June 25, 2017
Incoming Freshman Welcome Night July 5, 2017, 7-9pm, location tba. Graduated 8th graders come on up to Club! (Also save Sep 6th for a special Club Freshman Night!)
Destination Unknown July 14-16, 2017
This super-secret, super-awesome trip is a long-standing tradition for our graduated Seniors.
The WEEK July 24-28, 2017
One of the best camping trips of the year! All incoming Freshman through incoming Seniors are invited.
Click here to complete the:
New to CLUB? Register Here!
Click button below:
Want to be a High School Leader?
We would love to hear from you! Download and complete the Leader Application and submit to First Pres, attn: Chris Hill. Or email Chris: . He'll set up a meeting with you to discuss what it means to be a leader.
Click here to view our current: CLUB NEWSLETTER
Request Grocery Funds for a Trip
Use your *free* grocery credits from King Soopers or Safeway to pay towards a Club trip by completing the Grocery Card Transfer Form. How do you get grocery credits, do you ask? Go to the Grocery Card Program page to get the full details!
Email Karen Cobb if you'd like to receive regular email Club updates from Director Chris Hill. Remember, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Contact Karen Cobb, Student and Family Administrative Assistant at 303.402.6409.