A Boulder student ministry that uses small group relationships and extravagant adventures to make young disciples of Jesus Christ.
Club Paintball June 25, 2017 -
- When: Sunday, June 25th at 1:00pm - meet in the Annex parking lot (transportation is provided!)
- Where: Blitz Paintball located east of Boulder on the edge of Dacono
- Cost: $36 basic entry and rental with unlimited air and 250 paintballs (500 paintballs can be purchased with the same package for $42)
- What To Bring/Wear: Long shirt and pants (it will be hot so wearing the minimal will be better for temperature but thicker clothing can be worn for more protection as well), WATER, snacks, and extra money to buy paint if necessary.
- Waiver: Click HEREfor the Blitz liability waiver. Please sign and send with your son or daughter to turn in to Blitz. (They may want to take a picture on their phone in case they forget it) If link isn't working, copy & paste this link to your browser: http://www.blitzpaintball.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/New-Waiver.pdf
The WEEK Summer Camp 2017
July 24-28, 2017
Register HERE Now!
The WEEK 2017 is at Windy Point, on Lake Dillon. It is isolated, a scenic view, and spacious with tons of activities. This is one of the most impactful weeks of the summer. Crazy night games, off the wall Club times, skits, hikes, campfires, swimming, and more! The WEEK is guaranteed to be a place where you can learn and grow in your relationship with Jesus. See you there, and invite your friends!
Check out our video from
Ensenada Mission Trip 2017!
CLUB SUMMER 2017 - here's what's happening:
Ensenada Mission Trip June 4-10, 2017
A week filled with service activities inside Mexican culture for all graduated Freshman through Seniors.
Summer Club June 14 - July 19, 2017, Wednesdays 7-9pm, location: tba! (Incoming Freshman get to join July 5th.)
- June 14 First Summer Club will be a pool party at: the McCarty's 419 Majestic View Drive, Boulder, CO 80303 (Note: you are not required to swim)
- June 21 at the Velasquez' house 3725 Martinique Ave, Boulder, CO 80301
- June 28 - at the Gordon's house AT 12121 West St, Superior, CO 80027.
- July 5 - Freshman Welcome Night (see below) (TBD)
- July 12 at the Harstead's house at 940 Columbia Pl, Boulder, CO 80303
- July 19 Last Summer Club at Tantra Park at Hanover Ave & 46th St, Boulder, CO 80305 - ultimate slip & slide!
Club Paintball June 25, 2017 (see detail above)
Incoming Freshman Welcome Night July 5, 2017, 7-9pm, location tba. Graduated 8th graders come on up to Club! (Also save Sep 6th for a special Club Freshman Night!)
Destination Unknown July 14-16, 2017
This super-secret, super-awesome trip is a long-standing tradition for our graduated Seniors.
The WEEK July 24-28, 2017
One of the best camping trips of the year! All incoming Freshman through incoming Seniors are invited.
Begins Aug 30th for Freshman only
and Sep 13th for 9-12th Grades
Bible Study Mondays
Begins Sep 25th
BHS Grilled Cheese Thursdays
Begins Oct 5th A&B Lunches
Click here to complete the:
New to CLUB? Register Here!
Click button below:
Want to be a High School Leader?
We would love to hear from you! Download and complete the Leader Application and submit to First Pres, attn: Chris Hill. Or email Chris: . He'll set up a meeting with you to discuss what it means to be a leader.
Click here to view our current: CLUB NEWSLETTER
Request Grocery Funds for a Trip
Use your *free* grocery credits from King Soopers or Safeway to pay towards a Club trip by completing the Grocery Card Transfer Form. How do you get grocery credits, do you ask? Go to the Grocery Card Program page to get the full details!
Email Karen Cobb if you'd like to receive regular email Club updates from Director Chris Hill. Remember, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Contact Karen Cobb, Student and Family Administrative Assistant at 303.402.6409.