The deacons sincerely thank you for providing floral donations in honor of your family and friends. The dedication you provide will be printed in the Sunday bulletin to properly honor them.
These wonderful flower bouquets remind us of our love for each other and serve to adorn the Chapel for 8am worship service and the Sanctuary for 9:30 and 11am worship services.
We encourage your participation in this opportunity. God bless you for providing a flower dedication!
Please note that your dedication will not be processed until all three steps have been completed.
Pick your date.
Click here to pick your Sunday bulletin dedication date via:
After you have completed your sign-up on Sign-Up Genius, return here to complete Steps 2 and 3.
View Floral Arrangement options.
The deacons are working in conjunction with a local florist to provide the church with four floral arrangement options. Please take a look at the following options and indicate your choice in Step 3 below. Questions? Email Barb Cooper at .
Choose your arrangement, write your dedication, and make your purchase.
After you have chosen the Sunday in which you'd like to dedicate flowers via Sign-Up Genius, fill out the form below:
1) Choose which flower arrangement option you'd like to purchase;
2) Choose which type of dedication you'd like to make (in memory of OR in gratitude for);
3) Write a dedication message (20 words or less) for print in the Sunday bulletin;
4) Fill in your name and email address (for clarification); and
5) Click on "Add to Cart" to purchase your arrangement via Paypal.