To create opportunities for women to invest and engage in relationships that they might be drawn to and transformed into the likeness of Jesus Christ and passionately love and serve their families, communities and the world.
- Offer ministries for women that are centered in Christ
- Extend the love, truth, hope, healing and grace of Jesus Christ
- Provide a place of belonging within the Christian community
- Cultivate continued spiritual growth and equip women to use their God-given gifts to serve the Church, community and the world
Come to The Well… and be refreshed! Women’s Bible study for all ages, all walks of life, and all levels of Bible knowledge. Meets Mondays or Wednesdays. Click to learn more.
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
MOPS is a place for all women who are pregnant/adopting through kindergarten. Enjoy a break, while your kids are well cared for, you'll have breakfast, make new friends and connect with those you never have time to see. Hear a speaker on a relevant mom/woman/wife topic - and then have time to talk about it and make it your own. We meet the second and fourth Tuesday of every month (some exceptions apply), September through May, 9-11:30am. Click to learn more and register.
Literature Lovers! Come join us in lively discussion surrounding our recommended reading list, and to welcome wonderful new friends into your world! Men are welcome to join us! We meet the last Tuesday night of every month at 7pm. Contact: Deb DuPont, 720.244.5605/
- January: Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
- February: The Chosen by Chaim Potok
- March: A Man Called Ove by Frederick Backman
- April: The Gatekeeper: Missy LeHand by Kathryn Smith
- May: The Dog Stars by Peter Heller
- June: The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind by William Kamkwamba & Bryan Mealer
- July: Lila by Marilynne Robinson
- August: Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear
- September: O Pioneers! by Willa Cahter
- October: Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
- November: Beyond the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
PW is a place to study the Bible, serve others, and share God's love in the community and the world. Monthly circles meet a different times and places throughout Boulder. Contact: Margaret Kneebone, 303.530.2104.
Join Women's Ministry on April 27, 7-8:30pm in Oerter Hall for Living Well. The evening will showcase women who have allowed faith to help them walk through crisis and transition.
Women's Summer Bible Study
Every Wednesday in July, 7-8:30 pm in the Courtyard (or Westminster Hall if it is rainy)! Come every week or just drop in when you're in town.
Join us the first weekend in October for a refreshing getaway in Breckenridge. Design your weekend to rest, play, relax, or be active as you connect with the Lord, along side old and new friends. Registration includes a three-day, two-night stay at the DoubleTree in Breckenridge, plus four meals, retreat materials, general sessions, crafts and much more! Click to learn more.
The Angel Tree provides gifts to children of prison inmates during the Advent Season. We always need loving hands to sort and deliver the gifts that our congregation buys for the children. Contact: Gwen Andersen, / 303.530.0199.
Mentoring: A Purposeful Walk Shared
A mentoring relationship is a mutually encouraging relationship between two women. In certain seasons of life, you might find you need an encourager - someone who will lend perspective, wisdom and experience. In other seasons of life, you might realize that you have something to offer another woman - nurture, encouragement, hope, prayer, time, a listening ear.
Our goal is to pair you in a mentoring relationship within the month of your request. We will work with you to find a mentoring relationship that fits your schedule and your particular situation.
Administrative Assistant Discipleship & Community